In Electric Vehicles
- Innovative design
- Lightweight and safe low cost body
- Development of an energy management system
- Battery management system development
- Innovative battery design and cell development
- Innovative electrical machinery and power electronic systems design
- To gain the autonomous vehicle technology by communicating with each other and to spread
- it to our domestic industry.
Within the scope of the cluster, the following groups have been created and support can be given.
Coordinator: Prof. Dr. Orhan Alankuş , Support: Prof. Dr. Nejat Tuncay, Dr.Öğr. Üyesi Ömer Cihan
Group 1: "Innovative Vehicle design"
Group 2: "Development of Innovative, Communicating Energy Management System Including
Optimum Route Detection; Security and Control Systems for Electric Vehicles"
Group 3: "Innovative Battery Development; Battery Packaging and Production Systems; Battery
Management System Development"
Group 4: "Electric machinery, power electronics and drive systems"
Group 5: "Analysis of the Whole Thermal System in Electric Vehicles, Optimization, Development of
an Integrated, Efficient Heating and Ventilation System"
Group 6: "Charging System Development; EMC Optimization in Electric Vehicles; Integration with
Energy Distribution Grids"
Group 7: "Developing innovative services, Business model, Opportunities targeting export that make